20 Years! 20 years?

Sad seeing the old names of some top members that have been missing for a long time. I wonder if any ever return to see how we are doing?

Prolly not.😟

 
Is there any way of hosting some of the old CSR stuff on this forum somewhere, it would be great going back to the day Roman was rumored, when he was announced, that first few months of splurging on players etc...

I remember being on the CSR when it all kicked of and it was a mental few months,
I think we lost a lot of it when PR pulled the plug, and then more went in the move from the first incarnation of TSE to this one.

Wayback Machine is limited because you needed to login to see the Chelsea areas

 
I think we lost a lot of it when PR pulled the plug, and then more went in the move from the first incarnation of TSE to this one.

Wayback Machine is limited because you needed to login to see the Chelsea areas
Yeah I tried the wayback machine and couldnt really get anything working unfortunately.

 
Yeah I tried the wayback machine and couldnt really get anything working unfortunately.
There are generations of souls who will never witness Kenn vs Dorset or Star vs the world

image.png

Spoiler alert @loz - he did not have what it takes


Edit: But I DID find that you can see the first incarnation of TSE: https://web.archive.org/web/20071011192425/http://www.chelseafcforum.com/viewforum.php?f=3

You can access the Rumours and Players forums for some absolutely sparkling hot takes on our legends

 
Last edited by a moderator:
There are generations of souls who will never witness Kenn vs Dorset or Star vs the world

View attachment 42625

Spoiler alert @loz - he did not have what it takes


Edit: But I DID find that you can see the first incarnation of TSE: https://web.archive.org/web/20071011192425/http://www.chelseafcforum.com/viewforum.php?f=3

You can access the Rumours and Players forums for some absolutely sparkling hot takes on our legends
That's great - thanks for that link - will have a good look into when I get some time.

Just had a quick look at Joe Cole topic - was always arguing with @ethicalstrategy over Joey!!

 
There are generations of souls who will never witness Kenn vs Dorset or Star vs the world

View attachment 42625

Spoiler alert @loz - he did not have what it takes


Edit: But I DID find that you can see the first incarnation of TSE: https://web.archive.org/web/20071011192425/http://www.chelseafcforum.com/viewforum.php?f=3

You can access the Rumours and Players forums for some absolutely sparkling hot takes on our legends
Dammit, that links blocked by my work IT spoilsports...ll have a gander later when Im home, cheers Syd.

 
Has the site gone back to 56k to celebrate the 20 years? It’s been so slow lately, couldn’t even get on here during the match.

 
Just seen this and as I have been here for the 20 years want to congratulate all involved great work! Wonderful forum.

KTBFFH

 
Back
Top