2011 Running Costs

loz

The Schoolmaster
Staff member
Messages
22,723
Reaction score
6,608
Half a dinari for me bloody life story?

theex-leper.jpg


Roll up roll up....

Like Mod's trouser snake in a glory hole our database is getting bigger and bigger and as John Holmes will tell you being bigger is where the money is.

Our hosting fees are up to £19 a month now as we are now on a dedicated server (or will be by this time tomorrow) and in addition to that we have to pay out just over £70 a year to renew the board license fee and pay to renew support packages for things like the chat room and photo gallery.

All in all we are looking at about £300 a year in running costs this year. Under £1 a day, you couldn't get value like that anywhere else, not even behind the bus shelter with Brenda.

I have created a new 'donation goal' for £300 (orthodox approach I think you will agree) and this can be accessed by clicking on the 'Donate' link in the top menu bar.

We have a number of regulars who tend to donate time and time again and so I am particularly appealing to those who haven't donated before to help out as I don't like relying on the same peple over and over again.

Cheers

Loz

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Be careful Moi I wouldn't like to see you face a rampant member

 
I wouldn't like you to see me face a rampant member either. Never been into voyeurism - well, not as the subject of it!

 
Good question, ozy! A glory hole ( to moi) is a room where you throw all the rubbish. And this is where Loz wants Mod to put his trouser snake?

 
Erm, try googling it. But only when no-one else is on the room.

 
f**king Ada! How dare they change the English language without asking my permission. A glory hole (admittedly in Scotland and in old houses) is a room where you chuck all your rubbish - you might call it a junk room nowadays.

Ooh that Loz - he's bang up to date!

 
f**king Ada! How dare they change the English language without asking my permission. A glory hole (admittedly in Scotland and in old houses) is a room where you chuck all your rubbish - you might call it a junk room nowadays.

Ooh that Loz - he's bang up to date!
Well to be fair it is similar, in that it is still a room where one chucks ones muck, so to speak....

 
I'll submit my donation on 1st Feb! (payday, oh how I want you... so bad) ::ChELSeAFaN::

 
Me too, mine is next week so will donate to make sure this circus is kept plodding along for another year.

 
Me too, mine is next week so will donate to make sure this circus is kept plodding along for another year.
You should be made to pay double as recompense for the diabolical cheating in the fantasy draft team thing. Yes, I did go there mofo.......

 
Oh Dicky! You should know better than to go anywhere near Mod's fantasies!

 
Back
Top