24: Season 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweet waffle

First Team Squad
Messages
1,510
Reaction score
1
For any fans on here I thought I'd let you know that I've just downloaded and watched the first episode and let me tell you it was bloody brilliant.

The next three episodes are on their way.

24 is back. Hell Yeah.

 
I didn't think it started till next week

 
Did you get them as torrents?

 
Got all the torrents and downloading them now. Apparentlt the studio was releasing a DVD of the first 4 episodes to coincide with the new series hitting the TV and they have been leaked early.

Pretty slow downloading.

 
As soon as I heard that the first episodes were out (thank you sweet waffle) I downloaded them (could only find the first three though).

So instead of having a quite dinner with my parents I ate in front of my computer and watched the first episode.

Oh God I love that it's finally back
biggrin.gif


But I really miss the "relationship" between Edgar and Chloe (it's spelled like that right?).

Nice to see Jack though. The show wouldn't be the same without him
icon_wink.gif


 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top