Any graphic designers here?

I’d be happy to accept a picture of just Kante smiling away. Everyone might be a bit happier on here then  :wink:

 
It's lovely, Mod. Did you notice my temporary new avatar? Not to worry though, Carlo will return.

 
Some graphic talent has to make wonderful thingie for me with the three important wins of this season (so far  :wink: ), Spurs, Arsenal, and you guessed it, A**x  :laugh2:

 
I have completely missed this post. I have some experience (20 yrs of Photoshop) and I work in an advertisement company. Granted I am in management but I have done some work for some years with actual projects. If you want help I can help. I am pretty busy but if the site needs some freshing up or something like that. 

 
I did a really good timeline graph of the Ancient Egyptian world, one of the finest graphs my junior school had ever seen I reckon. Let me know if I can be of any help.

 
Back
Top