Arsenal Women v Chelsea Women (WSL) Sat 8th Nov 2025 12:00 GMT

Mod

A Touchable
Staff member
Messages
19,173
Reaction score
8,778
[No message]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
1-0

G5O2ngGXAAAuNRZ


 
Sorry to say, I think Arsenal got robbed there, their last goal was clearly on! We seem to crumble late on now!

 
Yep, just like the mens team we don't kill teams off and end up with a frantic end of matches.

After a fantastic start to the game where we should have been a couple of goals up we tailed off badly in the game IMO.

 
Sorry to say, I think Arsenal got robbed there, their last goal was clearly on! We seem to crumble late on now!
Agree, lucky to get away with it. Seemed out of sorts today. Millie had an off-day which is unlike her. I thought we were over run in midfield. Bringing on Kerr and Carpenter helped and gave us more power and pace up front.

A crowd of 56,500 at the Emirates and about 3,000 Chelsea fans. We were in good form but when you have Basil leading the singing it's not surprising. Last time I was at the Emirates was about 13 years ago when we beat the men's team in the League Cup. About 10,000 Chelsea supporters in the ground. Arsenal didn't know what had hit them. Bit like the 1984 match.

Off to the Bridge later. Via the pub of course.

KTBFFH

WATP.

 
Been coming, already happened once. Bit worried about the game management from the boss lately.
I think this has been building since last season.

We aren't dominating teams like we used to ...

 
Back
Top