Assassins Creed 2: The Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfy

Youth Team
Messages
152
Reaction score
1
Just wondered if anyone else on here completed the truth side mission and what they thought of it. I don't know if I missed the point of it or was it meant to be confusing. Any thoughts?

 
Not found all the things yet, but I've spoken to my friend about it and he just said it doesn't make any sense. I'm sure it will come the end.

 
Was a while ago that i completed it but from what i remember its an important part of the story as a whole (especially in future games) and isnt a side quest.

The video you get seemed pretty self explanatory to me considering the themes of the two games but like i said its in future games the whole story will be told.

 
worth getting now? pretty cheap on games on demand and never played an AC game before, dont want to get brotherhood before i played this!

 
Just completed it, downloading brotherhood as we speak - thought the story was good and not as short as people said it was supposed to be.. did not get all the truth symbol thingies but im sure I can look that up on youtube :)

 
You'll miss out on some of the puzzles. Ocasionly they were interesting

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top