Blue Revolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andreas

First Team Regular
Messages
7,779
Reaction score
285
Anyone know where I can find & watch Blue Revolution online?

Would appreciate any help, been looking for it quiet awhile now.

(Would prefer a stream over a download!)

 
That was an emotional movie, brings all the good times back. Loved every minute of it!

Come on Chelsea!

 
I remember the premiere, was the night the news about Joses departure broke.

 
Have it on DVD.....

Also recently got the 2008/09 season review....I found myself angry at Ovrebo all over again....haha

 
Thanks for the link....i'd never seen it before

Great, great memories...i was at the Albion game when we went top...

 
Great watch, great times.

Shows probably the best strength of Jose...........the team spirit he created.

 
Thanks for the link, watched it last night.

There are a few cringe worthy bits in it, but overall it took me back to the happiest times!

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top