City Beautiful SC
New Signing
- Messages
- 23
- Reaction score
- 27
Hey everyone, after much research the other day, I have elected to support Chelsea FC as my Premier League team. I'm from Orlando and I've been following my local MLS team Orlando City avidly for the past 4 years and thought it was about time I picked a side in Europe to watch "proper football" as it were. I'm a huge Pulisic fan and I am very excited to see him next season. Some reasons that I liked the cut of your jib include:
You're not Manchester whatever.
You don't have a cock for a mascot.
You're not Liverpool.
Your name doesn't start with Arse.
You were founded approximately the same year as my university American football team.
I find the story of your founding absolutely hilarious.
You've had parallel periods of ups and downs as said college football team.
Blue is my favorite color.
You don't play in a cottage.
I am very glad to have found this forum. Please point me to all the proper places to become educated about rivals and history. Any listing of most hated rivals and why are of particular interest to myself. Best ways to follow the club from afar and favorite Chelsea and Premier League site recommendations are much appreciated. Also if someone could explain the byzantine ticketing system for attending a match, that would be useful for whenever I eventually do manage to visit the UK. I also know it is absolutely nearly impossible to attain such tickets without immense planning ahead. Again thank you for this site and your hospitality!
You're not Manchester whatever.
You don't have a cock for a mascot.
You're not Liverpool.
Your name doesn't start with Arse.
You were founded approximately the same year as my university American football team.
I find the story of your founding absolutely hilarious.
You've had parallel periods of ups and downs as said college football team.
Blue is my favorite color.
You don't play in a cottage.
I am very glad to have found this forum. Please point me to all the proper places to become educated about rivals and history. Any listing of most hated rivals and why are of particular interest to myself. Best ways to follow the club from afar and favorite Chelsea and Premier League site recommendations are much appreciated. Also if someone could explain the byzantine ticketing system for attending a match, that would be useful for whenever I eventually do manage to visit the UK. I also know it is absolutely nearly impossible to attain such tickets without immense planning ahead. Again thank you for this site and your hospitality!