Brighton and Hove Albion vs Chelsea (PL) Tuesday 21st April 20:00 GMT

Seen a lot of comments today about the lack of coverage and respect Brighton are getting for their win. But praising Brighton for last night is like a congratulating a hunter for shooting roadkill.

Other supporters and the press have spent the last couple of years laughing at how sh*t we now are whilst simultaneously making out that any team beating us have just beaten prime Roman/Jose Chelsea. Talk about having your cake and eating it.

 
favicon.ico
The Chelsea Chronicle
GettyImages-2272448327-scaled.jpg
Chelsea's new team news leak revealed after lineup for Br...Chelsea's team news was leaked by Marc Cucurella's barber before their 3-0 defeat to Brighton in the Premier League.
Cucurella has a barber?!

 
I don't believe that for one minute.

No way Cucurella has a barber.
Cucurella, meanwhile, has publicly questioned the project, namely the club’s decision to fire Maresca mid-season, and is this week facing further scrutiny after reports that his barber leaked the team news for the Brighton trip. “[Cole] Palmer and Joao Pedro injured tonight. There’s your exclusive,” he posted on X, accompanied by an image of the left-back getting his hair cut.

 
I wrote something in tactic thread but I am just so lazy to finish it.

We basically played 343 but it didn't look like a 343 because it was man to man.

Offensively,

Cucu - Enzo - Delap - Gusto - Neto

I don't have to tell you why it is not working.

Defensively

In the 1st half Rosenior ran m2m and it was super chaotic. The pressing was all over the place, you can tell how uncomfortable some of our player defending different area (I thought Brighton player was very smart dragging our player everywhere) and the transition from m2m to zonal was super chaotic because everyone was everywhere.

This game reminded me of napoli game. Insane gameplan and we were lucky to only went down by 1 goal.

 
Back
Top