Hi all,
I’m from Canada, Alberta to be specific. I’ve been a Chelsea supporter since my grandfather took me on a trip over to see England when I was younger, in 2001. He was over during the war and had wanted to show me around. He was a lifelong arsenal fan but when we got to our hotel, he realized it was impossible to find tickets to the arsenal game that weekend. But to my luck, the doorman had Chelsea season tickets and wasn’t gonna go to the game that Saturday and offered them to us. So off we went to watch derby v. Chelsea and Emmanuel petit score the only goal (I think) in a 1-0 home win.
been back a few times since but nothing ever as special as that first visit. And damn was I an annoying kid when all my buddies started jumping on the Chelsea bandwagon in the Roman era and I got to state that I’d actually been a supporter for a few years already haha
I’m from Canada, Alberta to be specific. I’ve been a Chelsea supporter since my grandfather took me on a trip over to see England when I was younger, in 2001. He was over during the war and had wanted to show me around. He was a lifelong arsenal fan but when we got to our hotel, he realized it was impossible to find tickets to the arsenal game that weekend. But to my luck, the doorman had Chelsea season tickets and wasn’t gonna go to the game that Saturday and offered them to us. So off we went to watch derby v. Chelsea and Emmanuel petit score the only goal (I think) in a 1-0 home win.
been back a few times since but nothing ever as special as that first visit. And damn was I an annoying kid when all my buddies started jumping on the Chelsea bandwagon in the Roman era and I got to state that I’d actually been a supporter for a few years already haha