Charlton Heston has died

Status
Not open for further replies.
icon_lol.gif
I didn't think I was being too original with that comment, but the guy deserves every one
happy0034.gif
 
Interesting thread this one. I am mildly surprised nobody has raised the question of whether he was even a GOOD actor. As far as I can remember he played the same part in every film. His Moses, his Ben Hur and his Planet of the Apes persona were probably interchangeable.

 
Interesting thread this one. I am mildly surprised nobody has raised the question of whether he was even a GOOD actor. As far as I can remember he played the same part in every film. His Moses, his Ben Hur and his Planet of the Apes persona were probably interchangeable.
I'll mention it, Moi. Chuck was an absolute CRAP actor. But he had lovely thighs, especially in all those lovely Roman tunics and things.
icon_lol.gif


Seriously, that's the best I can say about him.

 
Actually ... I'm not sure but maybe I was a little hasty earlier. Heston had been suffering from Alzheimer's
"He doesn't have Alzheimer's," Moore said flatly. "He announced that he had Alzheimer-like symptoms. It was a very skillfully worded announcement. And I hope he doesn't have Alzheimer's; I don't wish that on anybody. But how can you feel sorry for the guy that's the head of the most powerful lobby in Washington, D.C., a lobby that's responsible for making sure people have access to cop-killer bullets and assault weapons?"
Not in the same class as Douglas or Lancaster.

 
I grudgingly admit that Lady Diehard's right about the thighs, but to segue into a previous thread, I'd rather spend my whole afterlife without rumpy pumpy than acquire carnal knowledge of Heston. Burt Lancaster is quite another kettle of fish!

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top