Chelsea Fans Help Needed!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
sent you an email with CHELSEA questionnaire in the title

Scott

 
How did you last that long? Stopped for a pint and a fag midway?
Not only that I had to pop to the corner shop for a packet of pork scratchings!

 
Thanks very much. I still need a load more so if you know anyone that maybe able to help that would be gd>

Thanks again

 
How did you last that long? Stopped for a pint and a fag midway?
Not only that I had to pop to the corner shop for a packet of pork scratchings!
Loz's corner shop is actually in Dumbarton, so you have to respect his stamina
icon_wink.gif


Oh, sent you an e-mail, Lucy
icon_lol.gif


 
Be careful with this as a mate of mine snt one to an email address similar and recieved 200 kinky pictures back.

By the way lucy I have emailed you
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif


 
Be careful with this as a mate of mine snt one to an email address similar and recieved 200 kinky pictures back.By the way lucy I have emailed you
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
All the more reason to email then Chip, unless of course the pictures are of men..

 
Be careful with this as a mate of mine snt one to an email address similar and recieved 200 kinky pictures back.By the way lucy I have emailed you
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
All the more reason to email then Chip, unless of course the pictures are of men..
I've signed up
icon_lol.gif
Resisted the temptations to tick the box that said "approached by Nottingham Forest"
139.gif


 
Just realised that thanks for telling me, im doing a work placement with forest at the mo so got that it my head plus i wrote the questionnaire at 11 at night. See what us students have to do to get a degree!! Hehe

Thanks for filling it in though

 
See what us students have to do to get a degree!! Hehe
Two weeks of cramming after 28 weeks of coasting is the norm
icon_wink.gif


Whereabouts in Nottingham are you living? I spent a year living in Mapperley and use to work part time in the Punchbowl pub

 
Remember the place well Loz..
icon_lol.gif


You know the place as well? My room is the second on the left...no pressure!

 
and use to work part time in the Punchbowl pub
Remember the place well Loz..

IMG_9943_jpg.jpg
is that the local Dart team?

in the words of Kevin Bloody Wilson

Leather clad doughnut punchers
icon_lol.gif


 
Thats not you flexing your jaw muscles behind him is it Moo's?

 
I've sent you an email for the questionnaire, always willing to help out local female students.
icon_wink.gif


 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top