Chelsea v Arsenal (Home) Nov 24 MOTM

Who's your MOTM?

  • Sanchez

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gusto

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Colwill

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lavia

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Madueke

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Palmer

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jackson

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fernandez (Sub)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mudryk (Sub)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nkunku (Sub)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • James (Sub)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    33
Caicedo again for me - just ahead of cCucurella.

Have been a big critic of Caicedo during his time here but this season he has really stepped it up and looked the part. Shame the rest of the team struggled to get out of second gear and Jackson seemed to be stuck in reverse.

 
Cucurella. Everybody talks about Palmer having an off day, but he was surrounded by 4 players and just returned from a knee injury. Cucurella never had any troubles with Saka and he was mostly left to deal with him by himself.

 
Caicedo, Fofana and Cucurella all good today, but I'm going with Neto.

Must say that solitary touch that Nkunku had today was sublime as well 🙂 

 
Sanchez - 6

Gusto - 6.5

Colwill - 6

Fofana - 8

Cucurella - 8.5

Caicedo - 9

Lavia - 6

Neto - 7

Palmer - 5.5

Madueke - 5

Jackson - 5

Enzo - 6

Mudryk - 5

James - N/A

Nkunku - N/A

 
Much the same as previous posts, went for Caicedo but thought Fofana had his best game I’ve seen him have in a Chelsea shirt.

 
Good work Mod, And, even better, without your usual commentary.

We saw practically nothing from the best player on the pitch, and that is credit to Marc Cucurella. A battling and competent performance.

 
Good work Mod, And, even better, without your usual commentary.
Are you not a fan of the Hampstead arrest? I thought it was alright, seeing as I had a couple of minutes to put something together!

 
Caicedo and Cucurella were excellent.

I went with Caicedo because he's just beast with brain and football ability in the game, every game so far!

 
Are you not a fan of the Hampstead arrest? I thought it was alright, seeing as I had a couple of minutes to put something together!
I'm not allowed to talk about it. 

 
Would that goal at the end counted for Arsenal? 

They keep saying they missed a chance but wasn't it offside? 

 
Would that goal at the end counted for Arsenal? 

They keep saying they missed a chance but wasn't it offside? 
Not sure. Havertz was offside when the pass went out to the left but that would not have mattered if he had touched it in as the guidelines say the cross is somehow a new phase of play. Whether the player who crossed was offside wasn't clear. Oliver should have already blown up for full time by then but decided to add just enough additional time over the 5 minutes to give them one final chance to attack. And then blew up straight away.

 
Caicedo and Cucurella were excellent.   BUT for me the really encouraging part of the game was Neto.  He scored a cracking goal. He proved that we do not have to be so reliant upon Ice Cold. AND Neto did some good defensive work and helped out.  With a bit more confidence and passing the ball back less we saw a good sign.

 
BUT for me the really encouraging part of the game was Neto.
He's turning into proper Chels very quickly! Celebrating with the fans, and having a go at Havertz; he is getting a passion for the club which is good to see!

All that on top of doing some really good performances over the weeks!

 
Not sure. Havertz was offside when the pass went out to the left but that would not have mattered if he had touched it in as the guidelines say the cross is somehow a new phase of play. Whether the player who crossed was offside wasn't clear. Oliver should have already blown up for full time by then but decided to add just enough additional time over the 5 minutes to give them one final chance to attack. And then blew up straight away.
I think Trossard and Havertz were behind whoever crossed the ball so both would have been onside.

 
He's turning into proper Chels very quickly! Celebrating with the fans, and having a go at Havertz;
I agree but that bit in particular...

Is worth the fee and fan support just for the Havertz bit.

I really used to like havertz (thought some minority of supporters were too harsh on him) and I know it may not have been an amicable departure with the owners but why be a dick towards all the fans!

Really can't stand him now. I wish he continues his time at arsenal and also continue to win fk all with them. It's more than he deserves.

 
Back
Top