Hi all,
Grimsby fan here. I run an account on Twitter that details event OTD in Grimsby's history. Not sure if any of you saw but it was me in May who shared the footage of your 1984 Division Two title win at Blundell Park that then ended up on other accounts/platforms. As far as I'm aware nobody had seen that since.
If you've not seen the footage, the account is @onthisgtfcday.
I'm currently looking for footage of a game between the clubs at The Bridge on 21st November 1981. As far as I know it was shown on The Big Match on LWT. If any of you have the footage or know a Chelsea fan who does, I'd be really interested to hear from you/then.
Thanks in advance.
Bruce
Grimsby fan here. I run an account on Twitter that details event OTD in Grimsby's history. Not sure if any of you saw but it was me in May who shared the footage of your 1984 Division Two title win at Blundell Park that then ended up on other accounts/platforms. As far as I'm aware nobody had seen that since.
If you've not seen the footage, the account is @onthisgtfcday.
I'm currently looking for footage of a game between the clubs at The Bridge on 21st November 1981. As far as I know it was shown on The Big Match on LWT. If any of you have the footage or know a Chelsea fan who does, I'd be really interested to hear from you/then.
Thanks in advance.
Bruce