Chelsea vs AC Milan (Friendly) Sunday 10th August 15:00 GMT

No secret that I've never been convinced by Enzo. Disappears under pressure far too often for my liking. That said I wouldn't be keen to shift him on yet. We have better options to partner Caciedo but they are young and new to the English league. They need time to develop. So with some decent management there should be scope to rotate players.

However if a monster offer came in for Enzo I wouldn't hesitate to sell.

 
Twisting knife once again in Spurs' wounds. A trophy they could be part of and dream of winning.

So we actually handed out trophies for both friendlies 😅🤣

 
Twisting knife once again in Spurs' wounds. A trophy they could be part of and dream of winning.

So we actually handed out trophies for both friendlies 😅🤣
Odd. Still, Bling Is Bling!

 
Twisting knife once again in Spurs' wounds. A trophy they could be part of and dream of winning.

So we actually handed out trophies for both friendlies 😅🤣
So we’ve won three trophies in our last three games!😀

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Attacking areas and midfield sorted. Sanchez can hold the number 1 spot for another season but I am seriously worried about our defence. Lacks quality with the injuries and we are down to the bare bones. Dont know who, but we really need to sign a really good defender.

 
Anyone know how many hours we have to wait before the full replay of the match becomes available ?

 
Anyone know how many hours we have to wait before the full replay of the match becomes available ?
This varies game by game I have learned. Hopefully very soon.

 
Attacking areas and midfield sorted. Sanchez can hold the number 1 spot for another season but I am seriously worried about our defence. Lacks quality with the injuries and we are down to the bare bones. Dont know who, but we really need to sign a really good defender.
I would not worry if we can get a season without injuries from Fofana. Chaloba and Tosin have upped their game. I still like Badiashile and Hato looks very promising. So I think the squad is great as is and imagine if we get Simmons.........

 
Back
Top