Boyne
We Are The People
- Messages
- 29,970
- Reaction score
- 34,986
My mistake. She was booked for kicking Hannah. Still sh*te refereeing.Niamh is booked for dissent but the Barca player isn't for kicking Hannah. More poor refereeing.
My mistake. She was booked for kicking Hannah. Still sh*te refereeing.Niamh is booked for dissent but the Barca player isn't for kicking Hannah. More poor refereeing.
Not allowed to even suggest it mate.Is there a law in the women's game that refs must be female?
Men have definitely refereed league games but not sure about Europe. I wouldn’t think it’s allowed legally though.Is there a law in the women's game that refs must be female?
Agree. Went down fighting and gave their all.Men have definitely refereed league games but not sure about Europe. I wouldn’t think it’s allowed legally though.
Shame to go out like this but at least they went down fighting and giving it their all instead of with a whimper.
Don’t see any players laughing with the opposition.
Would a draw lift your spirits?What are the chances of the men's team lifting our spirits? A snowball in hell's chance?
Lift our spirits straight out of our bodies as the shame of their performances finally make us all lovely and dead?What are the chances of the men's team lifting our spirits? A snowball in hell's chance?
Possibly. Although at the moment I think the only spirits I'm interested in are whisky and gin.Would a draw lift your spirits?
Second video here shows the ref smirking and laughing after the sending off:
https://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/2024/4/28/24143447/emma-hayes-mauricio-pochettino-both-feeling-robbed-by-refereeing-decisions-against-chelsea