Chelsea Women v Man Utd Women (WSL) Sun 24th Nov 2024 12:00 GMT

Reminded me a bit of the men's game yesterday, plenty of chances but didn't take them and then a bit dodgy at the end of the game to hold on to the win!
Although unlike the men's team I never felt we had to have a second goal to secure all 3 points. 

 
  • Like
Reactions: OTL
Difficult conditions but we got the job done.

Expertly taken penalty by Guro.

 
Although unlike the men's team I never felt we had to have a second goal to secure all 3 points. 
I don't know about that Scott, United hit the woodwork near the end!

 
Highlights of yesterday's game. Probably should have scored more but got the win. A heart in mouth moment at the end when the United player hit the woodwork. A draw wouldn't have been right. The wind was a bit fierce but temperature wasn't cold enough to warrant taking a hip flask but I'll need to prepare for the games at the Bridge and Kingsmeadow in the next couple of months.

https://www.chelseafc.com/en/video/wsl-highlights-chelsea-1-0-manchester-united

 
Back
Top