Chelsea Women v Tottenham Women (WSL) Sun 1st Oct 2023 17:30 GMT

Didn't Beth England go to Spurs? Wonder why she was not involved.

He's there, just look out for the guy with a swollen leg!
"Swollen leg" is @Valeriesat next to him or something?

200.gif


;)

 
Was the goal that wasn’t given just before Lauren scored full over or not and was the other ruled out goal offside because they both looked like incorrect decisions from where I was sitting. 

 
Really good performance.  No Kerr, Cuthbert, Buchanan or Perisset on the pitch, christ this is a strong squad. Really liked Nusken and Ashley Lawrence looks really good. Fischel looks quality as well. Charles, Guro and Lauren looked great and I always forget about Melanie Leupolz until she is on the pitch, and she reminds how excellent she is.

The only player I thought had a poor game was Mjelde actually. 

Entertaining game. It's going to be a really tough season this year but we currently look like we have good competition in every position.

 
AF members don't just get Ad free viewing, we get to hear about Munk winding up wasps! And Val's suave wine evenings!
I felt a bit less suave the next day, when I stumbled over 5 empty bottles in my kitchen.

Good day for our women though!

 
Was the goal that wasn’t given just before Lauren scored full over or not and was the other ruled out goal offside because they both looked like incorrect decisions from where I was sitting. 
From where I was sitting in the West Lower the ball looked over the line and the other didn't look offside. Strange that VAR even with its faults isn't used in the WSL.

 
Good goals and the first by Fishel impressed me, she looks a natural finisher. 

I wanted Musovic to start though would put their goal down to keeper error, think she will still become our No.1 Keeper soon.

What's the story with playing at SB, will this be for all matches?

 
From where I was sitting in the West Lower the ball looked over the line and the other didn't look offside. Strange that VAR even with its faults isn't used in the WSL.
I was right on the corner of that goal and it looked miles over (because it was). Luckily Lauren made it right instantly!

The other goal was a foul in the buildup apparently.

Was it gardening related?
Sorry, what’s said in the chatbox stays in the chatbox. It’s a privilege for us special c**ts. 

 
I was right on the corner of that goal and it looked miles over (because it was). Luckily Lauren made it right instantly!

The other goal was a foul in the buildup apparently.
 I guess the ref would have been 'bleeped' if the ball had gone over the line unless he wasn't wearing the 'receiver' As you say, Lauren made it right instantly. 

I though Niamh Charles had a very good game as did Sophie Ingle. Two players you can rely in to do a good job week in week out. Great to see Fran get a run out.

A great start for the Women's team.

 
Back
Top