Electricity billsFulham sold Saha, Boa Morte and Malbranque. They can't have been cheap. So were did the money go?
What a bright idea...Electricity billsFulham sold Saha, Boa Morte and Malbranque. They can't have been cheap. So were did the money go?
![]()
You reckon do you??At long f*****g last. Useless manager who likes to copy seemingly successful tactics without considering the players needed to execute it. And he only ever has nice things to say about other managers. Ponce.
Don't forget van de Saar.Fulham sold Saha, Boa Morte and Malbranque. They can't have been cheap. So were did the money go?
basically, you were made to look a fool, once again. not sure why you would mention your foolishness twice, but there you go.Coleman isn't half as bad as some people like to think.As Morientes isn't half as good as some gordons people like to think.
Oh, I forgot about him. He can't have been cheap. He's an excellent keeper.Don't forget van de Saar.Fulham sold Saha, Boa Morte and Malbranque. They can't have been cheap. So were did the money go?
I wonder what odds I could get for that down the bookie..............man from head office says next year will be Wegners last year as Le Arse manager before stepping down and working on the youth system (ahem) Coleman is very highly thought of by le Arse and it was on the cards for him to go there in the summer. So Fulham sacked him before he jumped ship
I reckon he will spend a year working alongside Wegner before taking over the next season
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/a/arsenal/6574129.stmhttp://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 574129.stmI wonder what odds I could get for that down the bookie..............man from head office says next year will be Wegners last year as Le Arse manager before stepping down and working on the youth system (ahem) Coleman is very highly thought of by le Arse and it was on the cards for him to go there in the summer. So Fulham sacked him before he jumped ship
I reckon he will spend a year working alongside Wegner before taking over the next season
in that article???How IRONIC is that? where is the man's emoticon???Our objective is keep Arsenal English,