clerks 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

dkw

officer dibble of the shed end constabulary
Messages
40,388
Reaction score
23,321
anyone seen this? thinking about getting it. loved the first film but im worried this one might not live upto expectations.

 
you need not be concerned - its ace!

icon_cool.gif


 
good, cos ive bought it
icon_lol.gif


 
not as good as the first, but comfortably better than any other kevin smith film.

 
I downloaded it (legally
icon_rolleyes.gif
) some time ago but don't have it anymore. I never saw it because I haven't seen the first movie. Do I have to se Clerks 1 before Clerks 2 or doesn't it matter?

 
watched it alst night and thankfully it was excellent. was good to see jay and silent bob back. well worth getting.

 
Good Tip - will buy it today

I loved that bit in Clerks 1 when the attractive girl is in the shop and he starts making up obscene titles and placing an order - corker

 
Clerks 1 is awesome, but with teh recent Kevin Smith films I was worried about this tarnishing my view on the original. If it is good, i will gladly get it!

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top