Counter Strike tournament in Brazil

Gol15

Defender of the faith
Messages
14,967
Reaction score
9,376
One of the most iconic first-person shooter games ever is being played in front of some of the most passionate crowds out there, starting from today.

Teams from all around the world are going to fight for 500k USD. The UK has 1 player that is playing for a British team called Fnatic.

 
  • Like
Reactions: Mod
So far:





The final 8 teams remain and will play in a bigger arena in Rio.

 
I used to love CS back in the day, when it was a mod for Half-Life. Was ridiculously good fun, along with Team Fortress for Quake.

 
I used to love CS back in the day, when it was a mod for Half-Life. Was ridiculously good fun, along with Team Fortress for Quake.
Me too, I played a lot of Quake 3 Arena.

 
  • Like
Reactions: dkw
Do they play with wall hacks on ?
The most of them probably have more than 10000 hours of gameplay so it looks like they have wall hacks...

200.gif


 
Back
Top