Diogo Costa

I keep asking. lol.  i have to ask "is _____such-and-such GK ___on the list?" and then i will get a Y or N.  rather than the list. It is frustrating.

Jan Oblak is not on the list.
 
Trubin?

Mamardashvili?

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Any others mentioned?
I'm probably not the best to answer this but I've heard this guy and the Dortmund and Georgian Valencia goalkeepers are the list.  I think the Valencia guy is my favourite only down to the fact his name is more unpronounceable than Kepas, and adds to Chukwuemeka and Ugochukwu.  Apart from that I know nothing about them only Diogo Costa nearly gifted a goal in the World Cup from a dodgy pass.

 
I'm probably not the best to answer this but I've heard this guy and the Dortmund and Georgian Valencia goalkeepers are the list.  I think the Valencia guy is my favourite only down to the fact his name is more unpronounceable than Kepas, and adds to Chukwuemeka and Ugochukwu.  Apart from that I know nothing about them only Diogo Costa nearly gifted a goal in the World Cup from a dodgy pass.
Mamardashvili. Good, gets down quickly for a tall guy. Some camera dives but fills space quickly. I am not sure of his distributuin tbf though.

 
Mamardashvili. Good, gets down quickly for a tall guy. Some camera dives but fills space quickly. I am not sure of his distributuin tbf though.
Don't know, but more importantly is he best mates with Kvaratskhelia?

 
I'm probably not the best to answer this but I've heard this guy and the Dortmund and Georgian Valencia goalkeepers are the list.  I think the Valencia guy is my favourite only down to the fact his name is more unpronounceable than Kepas, and adds to Chukwuemeka and Ugochukwu.  Apart from that I know nothing about them only Diogo Costa nearly gifted a goal in the World Cup from a dodgy pass.
They are on the list.

Dean Henderson is on the list.

 
Can't see us sign another first choice GK this season, more like a De Gea or Schmichael to fill the gap. Didn't Sanchez sign a 6 ( or 8 ) year deal? He's in for the long haul and won't be shipped off easily if we go for a Costa.

 
Can't see us sign another first choice GK this season, more like a De Gea or Schmichael to fill the gap. Didn't Sanchez sign a 6 ( or 8 ) year deal? He's in for the long haul and won't be shipped off easily if we go for a Costa.
Length of contract isnt a reason we have had issues shipping players out, its been the amount we pay them per week thats the issue. Anyway i cant see us spending too much. As mentioned above, a de geya or schmeichel may be the extent of it for now. 

 
I’d prefer a cheap #2 this season, see if Sanchez can step up.

Reassess next year

 
Diogo Costa rumours resurfaced today. 70M deal. Porto want Jorgensen to replace him. 
Porto have been trying to flog him for a while but cannot get the price they want.

Unless it is a loan I doubt we would accept less than what we paid for Jorgensen.

 
Is he the answer though? Admittedly I've only analyzed him twice and that was against Morocco in the WC quarter final and against United recently where he let in two soft near post goals. 

 
Is he the answer though? Admittedly I've only analyzed him twice and that was against Morocco in the WC quarter final and against United recently where he let in two soft near post goals. 
Think the rumours are just like the Hulk rumours. We are linked every window for years but never go for him.

 
Back
Top