Dominic West

Status
Not open for further replies.

moi

Welcome back, twin! XXX
Messages
32,538
Reaction score
5,744
For those of you who loved/love The Wire, Dominic West, a.k.a. Jimmy McNulty, is the chairman on Have I Got News For You tonight.

P.S. Sorry, I should have said: 9 p.m. on BBC 2. James May and Reginald D Hunter are the guests.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I heard that when he's not in character and speaks in his normal English accent, it's really similar to his AWFUL mockney accent in The Wire.

 
I am agog! Can't wait to hear what his "real" voice sounds like!

 
I heard that when he's not in character and speaks in his normal English accent, it's really similar to his AWFUL mockney accent in The Wire.
mockney accent ? Jimmy wasn't a Brit!

East coast American with Irish blood more like, but either way you're right , the accent was pretty bad.

 
God, you lot are fussy! He can murmur sweet nothings into my ear in any accent he likes! :o

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top