EA SPORTS FC Thread

I have no care for ultimate team or online play. Just want a good career mode which EA have ignored. Last good thing they've come up with in the past 15 years is create a club. 
Yeah fair enough if that's the case.

I'm hoping for some decent changes to Pro Clubs this year, that's about it. 

 
I mainly grind squad battles cause the online play against others is a nightmare! You either get bent over or if you have the upper hand, they leave! I haven't known it to be as bad as that in recent years! There is no point in celebrating a win if a player forfeits the session!

 
I have no care for ultimate team or online play. Just want a good career mode which EA have ignored. Last good thing they've come up with in the past 15 years is create a club. 
I was big on UT in the past but the funs gone from it now for me. 

I am with you, career mode has been neglected. Theres no depth to it. If they could get even half the depth of football manager then they would interest me. But everything is so boring and predictable. 

 
EA need to be regulated and should be slapped with a 18+ tag on the game.

Crazy how easy it is gamble 100s of pounds in their Ultimate team mode.

 
Career Mode Community - "We want a more in depth and realistic career mode."

EA - "Yo what if Zidane could play with Vinicius?"




 
4 hours ago, Sconnie Blue said:

Career Mode Community - "We want a more in depth and realistic career mode."

EA - "Yo what if Zidane could play with Vinicius?"


Baffling isn't it? They often come so close to what is needed but end up so far away. 

I quite like the live start points option but thats only going to be a short term win as once you hit the next season, you're practically in the sam position as if you started as normal. It just stinks of loading it up after a bad real life result, setting the difficulty to semi pro and smashing someone 40-0.

The player roles looks interesting, but id be suprised if theres a huge impact of what you pick, probably more superficial than anything. 

And the change to the academy training just sums it all up really. I dont want to play a 5 aside match to take make a 16 year old a wonderkid. Id rather scouting was more in depth and not just a case of sending a scout out and knowing a players exact rating after 1 week. And then Id rather be able to set a training schedule and not have to play each session to make it worthwhile doing/not have a negative effect on the players. 

 
Baffling isn't it? They often come so close to what is needed but end up so far away. 

I quite like the live start points option but thats only going to be a short term win as once you hit the next season, you're practically in the sam position as if you started as normal. It just stinks of loading it up after a bad real life result, setting the difficulty to semi pro and smashing someone 40-0.

The player roles looks interesting, but id be suprised if theres a huge impact of what you pick, probably more superficial than anything. 

And the change to the academy training just sums it all up really. I dont want to play a 5 aside match to take make a 16 year old a wonderkid. Id rather scouting was more in depth and not just a case of sending a scout out and knowing a players exact rating after 1 week. And then Id rather be able to set a training schedule and not have to play each session to make it worthwhile doing/not have a negative effect on the players. 
Remember when FIFA 09 had U21/development squad leagues? We’ve managed to go backwards from that. 

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Apparent rankings leak for Chelsea in FC25….

IMG_1996.jpeg

 
Not sure if I will be getting the EA25 FC this time. Ultimate team have taken far too much of my time, it’s the constant playing to stay on top that does my head in. Rivals, champs, objectives, draft etc. it’s never ending.

I just started FM24 and loving it, I might stick with that. Got York City into 3rd round of FA cup and drew Spurs. Got smashed of course but why them.

 
  • Nice One
Reactions: Mod
Not sure if I will be getting the EA25 FC this time. Ultimate team have taken far too much of my time, it’s the constant playing to stay on top that does my head in. Rivals, champs, objectives, draft etc. it’s never ending.
I'm getting it just to start it again! The last month or two with Futties and new Evo's has been crazy!

fut24.jpg

fut24_2.jpg

I've got 99 Haaland, Kerr etc just sitting in the club and have dumped loads in SBC's just to get rid of some!

 
I'm getting it just to start it again! The last month or two with Futties and new Evo's has been crazy!

View attachment 28068

View attachment 28069

I've got 99 Haaland, Kerr etc just sitting in the club and have dumped loads in SBC's just to get rid of some!
I’ve been playing the whole year and this is my team… Probably looks exactly the same as everybody else 😂

DBA7FA4E-127E-4810-8DF3-E66DF36E5A2F.jpeg
 

Only took picture because I was surprised about how many players are out of contract lol. Sent it to my mate 

 
  • Nice One
Reactions: Mod
I’ve been playing the whole year and this is my team… Probably looks exactly the same as everybody else 😂

View attachment 28089
 

Only took picture because I was surprised about how many players are out of contract lol. Sent it to my mate 
Nice squad there dan! A bit of thought has gone into that unlike people just throwing in the highest players anywhere!

Yea you do need some Clearlake contracts on those lot! :smile:

I'm hearing they are doing away with contracts in FC25, but not 100%!

 
Back
Top