Loved Fallout3 and was ready to buy this on it's release date, but I heard that it has a lot of glitches. I am waiting for now until some patching is done...although I might wait even longer and see if they rerelease it as a game of the year edition with the free expansion packs.Anyone got it yet? I was a huge fan of Fallout 3, and even if they've only added a few extras, I think I'll be getting this very soon. Winter seems like a good time to play these sort of games
You should really give Half Life a go, best game Ive ever played. Get an Xbox and get Orange Box for it, all Half life games and episodes plus Portal which is superb. Ah, playing FPS`s with a keyboard, proper gaming.I still have DOOM on a desktop right next to me as I type. All CTRL keys and left and right arrows to do stuff. Play it out through a 125 watt keyboard amp and it eases the tensions of the day rather nicely. Not sure I could keep up with the modern games, though. Someone gave me Half-life and Unreal - I got bored going through the beginning bits that you had to do before you could start killing sh*t
Believe it or not Duke Nukem forever is finally about to be released, after about 10 years ni the making. I loved the old duke Nukem games, such a good laugh.I've never really been that much of a gamer. Loved all the Doom type games back in the day though, including Hexen, Heretic (Doom in tights!) but found Quake boring. The last game I played all the way through was GTA 3, and I'm pretty sure the last one before that was Duke Nukem 3D.
Classic.
If it's anything like Duke Nukem 3D it might just even be enough to drag me out of gaming retirement...Believe it or not Duke Nukem forever is finally about to be released, after about 10 years ni the making. I loved the old duke Nukem games, such a good laugh.
The downloadable content is also pretty enjoyable!You could play on in the original if you had the Broken Steel pack downloaded.I agree Exploited, but I don't think you can continue on Falliout 3 either can you? I could be wrong it's been a while since I played it. It is a bit of a disappointment that you can't continue, new vegas isn't quite as good as 3 but is still a great game, the main problem for me is the small part the BoS has to play in this one (Personally, prefered the BoS to the NCR)The downloadable content is also pretty enjoyable!