Fifa 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maverick

On the Bench
Messages
755
Reaction score
2
Its that time of the year when the trailers of new version of Fifa starts doing the rounds. If this article from IGN is anything to go by we may have a masterpiece in store.

 
hopefully they fixed the pro clubs delay bug and added a matchmaking lobby in that so you cant see other players rating because its so annoying when people wait for your rating and then just quits out because they dont want to play you!!

 
I skipped 11 but might have to get 12.
Same, I skipped 11 but I'm definitely getting 12.

I usually don't get each yearly release since it just seems to be a waste of money. 12 looks good, so I'm definitely in.

 
Its that time of the year when the trailers of new version of Fifa starts doing the rounds. If this article from IGN is anything to go by we may have a masterpiece in store.
Haha I literally came here to post that same article, definitely going to be buying this one on release day.

 
Same, I skipped 11 but I'm definitely getting 12.

I usually don't get each yearly release since it just seems to be a waste of money. 12 looks good, so I'm definitely in.
True, it does make sense to skip the Fifa titles once a while since not every version has something new. For instance there were not too many difference between the 10 and 11 versions.

 
I skipped 10 but played 11...in fact I am still playing. Will probably get 12 as well.

 
Have not skipped one since 2007, FIFA is a must every year lol

 
Exciting!! Perhaps Modulicious will actually play me on this one! :P

 
Can't wait for this. Not to convinced about all the 'additions' to the game as they say that every year but yet the improvements seen are always minor. The only big change that i can think of recently the changes to career mode. That said, im still going to get it because i havent missed one since 05 ::ChElSeaFLag::

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top