Final Fantasy 14: ARR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharpy

On the Bench
Messages
751
Reaction score
97
Anyone played any FF14 a realm reborn beta? The first FF14 was a massive flop so they decided to close it and start again (Hence "A realm reborn"). I've played the beta for weeks now (final test was this weekend) and I must say I can't get enough of the game. For anyone looking for a new MMORPG to play this one is definitely worth a go. Its available on PS3 and PC (with both platforms available on the same servers) and only retails at £16 for the PC version, £23 for PS3. 

The game starts Saturday 24th for those who pre-order (3 days early access). 

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone played any FF14 a realm reborn beta? The first FF14 was a massive flop so they decided to close it and start again (Hence "A realm reborn"). I've played the beta for weeks now (final test was this weekend) and I must say I can't get enough of the game. For anyone looking for a new MMORPG to play this one is definitely worth a go. Its available on PS3 and PC (with both platforms available on the same servers) and only retails at £16 for the PC version, £23 for PS3. 

The game starts Saturday 24th for those who pre-order (3 days early access). 
I haven't played the FF14 beta let alone any FF for years, but you seem like a good person to ask... is FFXIII-2 worth getting?

I've had in my 'basket' online loads of times, always end up changing it for something else. Reviews are mixed to say the least. 

 
Was massively disappointed with FF14, didn't even know they were making it again. I'll try and check out some playthroughs to see if it's any better. 

 
Final fantasy games can piss off. Hours of great gameplay then just as bloody long fighting the last boss. Get him down to nearly zero health only for him to suddenly remember he has a special power/potion that gives him full health again. bar stewards.

 
Was massively disappointed with FF14, didn't even know they were making it again. I'll try and check out some playthroughs to see if it's any better. 
Its a completely different game now. I agree FF14 was a disaster, but I can really see this one taking off so long as they keep releasing new content and can find a decent balance between PvP/PvE. 

I haven't played the FF14 beta let alone any FF for years, but you seem like a good person to ask... is FFXIII-2 worth getting?

I've had in my 'basket' online loads of times, always end up changing it for something else. Reviews are mixed to say the least. 
I never played it to be honest. I'm more of an MMO player. Played all the earlier FF's but none of the more recent ones. 

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top