Football Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
I prefer to take over Liverpool, sack/sell everyone possible and make Saint Stevie train 24/7 until he cries <_<
is it wrong that i do exactly that? i also make them play a formation of every player ( all reserves and youth) on the left and watch as they lose 25-0. makes me laugh every time. definately gonna get fm09, how many on here are gettnig it? got an idea from another site where their having an fm09 site records list. highest aggregate goals in a game, fastest goal, fastest own goal etc... anyone fancy it? we can have a nice shiny trophy (picture) for the overall records winner at the end of each month.

 
I just bought the game and went I enter the validation code it says it is not valid :wub:
my mates having the same problem, apparently theres a lot having this problem.

 
Just change your name by deed poll to Kevin Keegan, then once it goes belly up simply walk away.
LOL!

I haven't played a Manager game since FA Premier League Manager 2002, when I had the star team of:

---------------Barthez

Ferrer - Melchiot - Desailly - Babayaro

Stanic - Hamann - Petit - Gronkjaer

------Hasselbaink - Aleksidze

We took the UEFA Cup by storm :rolleyes:

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm furious that the game isn't sold in Germany any longer - because of the copyright infringement! There's an organisation representing the copyright of every German club in the league here and they've given the rights to EA exclusively meaning any other game is restricted to fantasy names only. And even fan-made, non-commercial addons bringing back the "real" names and photos have been tracked by legal actions to stop distributing the addons. It's f*** sh*t, really. Oh yeah let's enjoy EA DRM sh*t and we're all happy here.

 
I've got it, as usual I bought Huntelaar for a steal (£6.4m) and as usual he scored me bags full of goals. Ribery is not shifting for any price :D Got £21m offer from Madrid (all upfront) for Carvalho... I took it!

 
I gave up on this game after the last one, haven't got the patience to sit there through it.

Can you not buy it abroad Kerry?

 
Can you not buy it abroad Kerry?
Can. But for nearly double the price and have to bring my passport along because import versions are all 18+ whatever their content maybe even it's barbie's ponies. (Restricting German laws!) And for an English import, I have to get a credit card first. But at least this problem will be solved soon. B)

 
Just started playing the new one as Chelsea (I like to ease myself back into it), it's a bit depressing how poorly our youngsters are rated in the game, so I brought some in, Alexandr Prudnikov (19, ST), Henri Saivet (17, AM RL, FC) each £5.75m and Sergio Mota (18, AM LC) for £6.5m. Trying to get Huntelaar but A**x aren't playing ball, the b*stards.

I must say I'm not too enamored with the "3D" match engine, I'll give it a chance though and see if it grows on me.

 
The new game is crud.

I have played all the previous versions but witht the activation and gameplay issues I have seen with friends this is one i am never going to buy.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top