French in the US... likes chelsea football. Obviously

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benjh

New Signing
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Hey guys,

I'm french (don't hold it against me), I've lived in the US for 7 years (currently in New York), and I'm a Chelsea supporter. Of course.

Will be in London to attend my first match ever, 28th oct. vs Bolton for the Carling Cup. Looking forward!

As far as France goes, I'm a Marseille Supporter, even though I was born and raised in Paris.

Cheers!

 
Greetings Benj

I had a bit of a soft spot for Marseille during the Papin years and had a Marseille strip when i was about 13 years old. What happened to them courtesy of Tapie was a crying shame for the club's supporters.

 
Welcome to the boards, and great to see you've got your first game in the works. I used to live in New York too, out on Long Island, but enjoyed the occassional trip into Manhattan. I now live in Washington State, which is miles apart (litterally and figuratively) from New York.

Anyway, there is a poster on here called Moi who is also Scottish but lives in France now who I am sure will be on here in a moment talking all things French with you.

Enjoy, hang about, post your thoughts and again, welcome

 
Bonjour me old mucka. Welcome to the best Chelsea site there is

 
Mad mac reads me like a book! Salut Benjh. Bienvenu au Shed End!

How did a Parisian end up in New York?

 
I would imagine air transportation was involved somewhere .

 
Might have hitchhiked to Russia and up to the bit where it comes close to Alaska, then skated over the frozen ice, chatted up Sarah Palin, who in return for sexual favours gave him a lift to New York in her station wagon.

 
Hello, Benjh. My favourite Ligue Un team is Nantes -- oops, I mean Ligue Deux team.

What is their problem, and will they get it together and make it back and stay in the top league soon?

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top