Fulham vs Chelsea (PL) Sun 20th Apr 25 14:00 GMT

Yeah you can, it makes you look ridiculously stupid though doesn't it.
This is exactly why I don't enjoy being here as I think it is a reality check for the fans. Delusion lives here. We are not what we used to be footballing wise and we need to see it. Trying to get Maresca or any other manager sacked in these circumstances is sad. Just sad and an old reflex.

 
This is exactly why I don't enjoy being here as I think it is a reality check for the fans. Delusion lives here. We are not what we used to be footballing wise and we need to see it. Trying to get Maresca or any other manager sacked in these circumstances is sad. Just sad and an old reflex.
Sorry mate, sat back and got to bite on this now!

Over the last few weeks, there have been a few jabs such as: this forum is unbearable, etc

This isn't a crew of Chelsea fans that conspires away from the forum on WhatsApp to post certain agendas. It's a forum, which is a community of Chelsea fans from all walks of life, all countries around the world and differing levels of support, that come together to discuss the club in one place! People post their own views!

If a majority of people are saying the same thing, maybe they could be correct, as opposed to some sort of conspiracy only led by The Shed End forum as an agenda!

From seeing other forms of Chelsea communities/fan pages online in the past, I'd say this is the most level-headed, less knee-jerk place that you could find! Everyone has been pretty respectable, post some pro-Clearlake stuff on X and see how that goes down!
default_biggrin.gif


 
Sorry mate, sat back and got to bite on this now!

Over the last few weeks, there have been a few jabs such as: this forum is unbearable, etc

This isn't a crew of Chelsea fans that conspires away from the forum on WhatsApp to post certain agendas. It's a forum, which is a community of Chelsea fans from all walks of life, all countries around the world and differing levels of support, that come together to discuss the club in one place! People post their own views!

If a majority of people are saying the same thing, maybe they could be correct, as opposed to some sort of conspiracy only led by The Shed End forum as an agenda!

From seeing other forms of Chelsea communities/fan pages online in the past, I'd say this is the most level-headed, less knee-jerk place that you could find! Everyone has been pretty respectable, post some pro-Clearlake stuff on X and see how that goes down!
default_biggrin.gif
No problem with that. I just can't understand why there is such consensus on a situation that to me is as clear as the opposing view. I won't do mob mentality here or anywhere else.

I wholeheartedly don't agree with many of the views that is the general consensus here. I think it is counterproductive towards my club. The club I see it being right now from where I stand. I am not pro-Maresca nor pro-new ownership, I just want this thing being a Chelsea fan be even a bit enjoyable.

This is why there is very little here for me as it stands. And I realize lt is easier for the one to step back to let others go on with the clear one mind as it is. Or if there are people who question that, stay silent. Fine by me.

The match threads are as follows: Something went wrong; f**k off Maresca.

Something went well: the players took it to their own hands and clearly stopped listening the coach.

It is like that 100%.

Every good statistic that we've done this season is despite Maresca or against any progression. Progression is only progression if we can make 5th. If we end up 6th we should have stayed with hair instead of bald c**t. Even though hair decided he didn't want to stay. Seasons as are not related to each other or what do you think Pep or let's say Nuno think about that? Surely Pep thought it is one more Title and Nuno was planning to stay up rather than going for Champions league. So there is fluctuation.

I am by nature more glass full person and I try to enjoy life and for the past 27 years Chelsea's been one of my dear hobbies let's say. This forums been important to me since I joined. Now I don't like to come here to argue. Which seems to be only thing I do here...

 
No. This forum thinks we are still at Roman era. You can "demand" what we had but they are not offering that as you have seen. Hopefully when the squad is more experienced we are much closer to those heights we were accustomed to.
I'm not " demanding" anything. I merely point out decisions that our owners made, and are making that have been detrimental to our football club.

Your position on their ruinous decision making is that it might, without a shred of evidence, get us closer to the heights that we were actually at on the very day they bought us .

 
No problem with that. I just can't understand why there is such consensus on a situation that to me is as clear as the opposing view. I won't do mob mentality here or anywhere else.

I wholeheartedly don't agree with many of the views that is the general consensus here. I think it is counterproductive towards my club. The club I see it being right now from where I stand. I am not pro-Maresca nor pro-new ownership, I just want this thing being a Chelsea fan be even a bit enjoyable.

This is why there is very little here for me as it stands. And I realize lt is easier for the one to step back to let others go on with the clear one mind as it is. Or if there are people who question that, stay silent. Fine by me.

The match threads are as follows: Something went wrong; f**k off Maresca.

Something went well: the players took it to their own hands and clearly stopped listening the coach.

It is like that 100%.

Every good statistic that we've done this season is despite Maresca or against any progression. Progression is only progression if we can make 5th. If we end up 6th we should have stayed with hair instead of bald c**t. Even though hair decided he didn't want to stay. Seasons as are not related to each other or what do you think Pep or let's say Nuno think about that? Surely Pep thought it is one more Title and Nuno was planning to stay up rather than going for Champions league. So there is fluctuation.

I am by nature more glass full person and I try to enjoy life and for the past 27 years Chelsea's been one of my dear hobbies let's say. This forums been important to me since I joined. Now I don't like to come here to argue. Which seems to be only thing I do here...
Well, when you say that " for the last 27 years Chelsea have been one of my dear hobbies " I can fully understand how you come to hold the opinions and views that you have regarding our football club.

 
No problem with that. I just can't understand why there is such consensus on a situation that to me is as clear as the opposing view.
So essentially your issue is you don't understand how others have a different opinion to you. No-one's going to be able to help you with that. The world is full of different opinions. All of which seem foreign and wrong to the other side.

 
Everyone can moan about blue,co and the manager but that does not stop the players running getting stuck in or looking half asleep on the pitch

Reece James should be removed as captain the guy has forgot how to run thats why he has been put into midfield so he has help as he cant play right back

if players seen others getting away with half shifts they will do the same
I also think James may be coasting due to hamstring injury concern and if so Maresca knows.

Maresca has brought through George and resurrected Cucurella if he gets us to 4th that will be an achievement though looks less than likely now.

Enzo seems to be putting in more effort too getting that headed goal recently.

Lavia might be back just can;t say until we see how he runs,

 
Well we certainly stole the 3 points yesterday no thanks to the Manager and his turgid tactics and insistence of playing players out of position and you wonder why we have no shape, no idea and no plan. How we are this high in the league (now 6th after the Forest result) is down to nothing more than 17 other teams having well below average seasons, with the exception of Liverpool and perhaps Arsenal...that's the reality; certainly not because of the wonderful game plans and tactics of our manager. But there is one thing above all that gets under my skin more than any other, is many fans and pundits continually using the excuse that these are young players and inexperienced...bo**ocks!!!. Most if not all of the first XI have PL experienced, most have international experience, full international or U21, whether it be a couple of games or 10 or 20 with one being a world cup winner, so to say that this team is young and inexperienced should not be used as an excuse for sh*te performances as far as I'm concerned. If I'm seeing the team sheet with 18-21/22 year olds I'll buy the argument...I'm not buying this one. These inept performances are down to one person who has subdued any talent, removed any fire and excitement that these players possessed before he came along. He has sucked the life out of this team and these players, destroyed any confidence that they may have had and I hope that he is gone at the end of the season and that the squad is thoroughly reviewed and the below average payers are shown the door in the off season or sent off to Strasbourg... and FFS get a centre half / goalkeeper and centre forward.

 
No. This forum thinks we are still at Roman era. You can "demand" what we had but they are not offering that as you have seen. Hopefully when the squad is more experienced we are much closer to those heights we were accustomed to.
I can only speak for myself, but I have said my goodbyes to the Roman era. As I've posted in another thread, I just want the Blue pride and excitement back, even if we're steadily midtable for the foreseeable future. I seriously doubt the present owners will deliver that.

 
Well we certainly stole the 3 points yesterday no thanks to the Manager and his turgid tactics and insistence of playing players out of position and you wonder why we have no shape, no idea and no plan. How we are this high in the league (now 6th after the Forest result) is down to nothing more than 17 other teams having well below average seasons, with the exception of Liverpool and perhaps Arsenal...that's the reality; certainly not because of the wonderful game plans and tactics of our manager. But there is one thing above all that gets under my skin more than any other, is many fans and pundits continually using the excuse that these are young players and inexperienced...bo**ocks!!!. Most if not all of the first XI have PL experienced, most have international experience, full international or U21, whether it be a couple of games or 10 or 20 with one being a world cup winner, so to say that this team is young and inexperienced should not be used as an excuse for sh*te performances as far as I'm concerned. If I'm seeing the team sheet with 18-21/22 year olds I'll buy the argument...I'm not buying this one. These inept performances are down to one person who has subdued any talent, removed any fire and excitement that these players possessed before he came along. He has sucked the life out of this team and these players, destroyed any confidence that they may have had and I hope that he is gone at the end of the season and that the squad is thoroughly reviewed and the below average payers are shown the door in the off season or sent off to Strasbourg... and FFS get a centre half / goalkeeper and centre forward.
Great post mate.

I might add too , that our style of football is never going to produce an excited, emotional reaction from fans.

Fans never demand that players pass the ball a couple of yards sideways. We don't get excited at back passes and we don't passionately respond the way we play. And we don't demand that the team should slow the bloody tempo down if we look like we might inject a bit of pace .

Before Maresca got the team all playing his rigid system we were a joy to watch

 
Back
Top