loz The Schoolmaster Staff member Messages 22,723 Reaction score 6,608 Apr 2, 2007 #2 One of us should have stood against him!! Blatter elected unchallenged
andy First Team Regular Messages 4,027 Reaction score 1,942 Apr 3, 2007 #3 Your not wrong... pffffff ! 4 more years this is excruciating.. I am speechless
L Lofty First Team Regular Messages 5,326 Reaction score 0 Apr 3, 2007 #4 I suppose all that's left to hope for is that someone blows the old git away, putting everyone else out of their misery. Wanted: One Blatter-batterer
I suppose all that's left to hope for is that someone blows the old git away, putting everyone else out of their misery. Wanted: One Blatter-batterer
G Guest Guest Apr 4, 2007 #6 Lets be honest, the way politics are, we are allways going to have a tool running Fifa. Just as we have a tool running America, a tool running the UK and a tool running Australia.
Lets be honest, the way politics are, we are allways going to have a tool running Fifa. Just as we have a tool running America, a tool running the UK and a tool running Australia.