HazardsLeftPeg young and foolish Messages 4,942 Reaction score 346 Jun 9, 2011 #2 Who's seen this? Google homepage honoring the 96th birthday of Les Paul.
Brayerz Cesc, Drogs & rock n roll Messages 1,168 Reaction score 13 Jun 9, 2011 #3 Yeah the Guitar. I thought it was just a photo, but then i realised you can play it
HazardsLeftPeg young and foolish Messages 4,942 Reaction score 346 Jun 9, 2011 #4 Yeah, you can play it on the keyboard too.. ‎6545 666 555 689 6545 666 55654
dkw officer dibble of the shed end constabulary Messages 40,384 Reaction score 23,313 Jun 9, 2011 #5 Very clever, as are many of the google doodles. And all done by one person I think.
mad_mac Choose your Leaders, and place your trust! Messages 13,822 Reaction score 913 Jun 10, 2011 #6 you can record what you play too.
Phillip First Team Regular Messages 5,784 Reaction score 972 Jun 10, 2011 #7 mad_mac said: you can record what you play too. Click to expand... How do you do that? I did not see a "record" button anywhere.
mad_mac said: you can record what you play too. Click to expand... How do you do that? I did not see a "record" button anywhere.
Crystal Phallus Youth Team Messages 245 Reaction score 0 Aug 19, 2011 #8 They had a great one a couple of weeks ago: Celebrating the Wildebeest Migration - (Kenya, Tanzania)