Greetings from Dorset

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eight Times

First Team Regular
Messages
4,148
Reaction score
383
Hello everyone, how are you doing?

My user name is based on our six Fa Cup wins, I chose this name in the hope that I would jinx it, and we'd end up winning it

again next season, making me look (even more of a) pillock :lol:

Not the most exciting season, but I feel too spoilt by saying finishing 2nd is a disapointment, we've all seen far, far worse

seasons.

 
Hello everyone, how are you doing?

My user name is based on our six Fa Cup wins, I chose this name in the hope that I would jinx it, and we'd end up winning it

again next season, making me look (even more of a) pillock :lol:

Not the most exciting season, but I feel too spoilt by saying finishing 2nd is a disapointment, we've all seen far, far worse

seasons.
Blimey! I opened this expecting a Dorset article! Greetings to you 6X but I think you'll find you've given your thread a deceptive title! Welcome anyway! :laugh2:

 
From Dorset, and you've chosen the same Avatar as our fellow "Dorset" who posts on here already.

Must be something in the water.

Welcome

 
From Dorset, and you've chosen the same Avatar as our fellow "Dorset" who posts on here already.

Must be something in the water.

Welcome
Really, which part of Dorset? I'm from Poole, though originally from Bath, been here now for just over 10 years.

What a day to sign up eh? emotions are all over the place with the news of Carlo.

Chelsea Football Club eh?

 
Cheers lad, welcome!

What a day indeed!

And Moi, yes! Even I was expecting an article from Dorset! :P

 
Cheers all.

Right, I've gone for this picture, I haven't seen anyone else with it yet :beg:

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top