J jacksq92 New Signing Messages 3 Reaction score 5 Jul 11, 2023 #2 Hi, I’m on a few club fan forums but I’m a Liverpool fan, living in Ireland but from Merseyside though. Girlfriend is a Chelsea fan so thought I’d start to learn more other than the biased things I’ve been told as a Liverpool fan haha
Hi, I’m on a few club fan forums but I’m a Liverpool fan, living in Ireland but from Merseyside though. Girlfriend is a Chelsea fan so thought I’d start to learn more other than the biased things I’ve been told as a Liverpool fan haha
Mod A Touchable Staff member Messages 19,152 Reaction score 8,760 Jul 11, 2023 #3 Welcome on! That’s a keeper you’ve got there!
loz The Schoolmaster Staff member Messages 22,720 Reaction score 6,606 Jul 11, 2023 #4 Mod said: Welcome on! That’s a keeper you’ve got there! Click to expand... Going out with a scouser though. It seems we were wise to banish her to Ireland. In answer to your question mate we are all rent boys, we do think you're all unemployed and we are all Japanese tourists.
Mod said: Welcome on! That’s a keeper you’ve got there! Click to expand... Going out with a scouser though. It seems we were wise to banish her to Ireland. In answer to your question mate we are all rent boys, we do think you're all unemployed and we are all Japanese tourists.
J jacksq92 New Signing Messages 3 Reaction score 5 Jul 11, 2023 #5 Look, someone has to love us at the end of the day That’s all I needed confirming, can leave you all in peace now. Tough going though, our fans don’t travel as far, just Norway to Anfield for us as everyone expected
Look, someone has to love us at the end of the day That’s all I needed confirming, can leave you all in peace now. Tough going though, our fans don’t travel as far, just Norway to Anfield for us as everyone expected
C ChelseaMileyCraig New Signing Messages 28 Reaction score 10 Jul 12, 2023 #6 Liverpool fan ?. I will be nice, Hello !
Munkunku Local Idiot Messages 23,476 Reaction score 21,824 Jul 12, 2023 #7 Could be worse. Could be Millwall. Does the forum have Millwall Insurance @Mod?