VascoRF92 Youth Team Messages 104 Reaction score 208 Dec 25, 2022 #2 Hello Everyone, nice to meet you all. i'm from Brazil, here in brazil i am a Vasco da gama Fan, the clube where Andrey santos had played this year. I like chelsea and Havertz, so its a pleasure to be here.
Hello Everyone, nice to meet you all. i'm from Brazil, here in brazil i am a Vasco da gama Fan, the clube where Andrey santos had played this year. I like chelsea and Havertz, so its a pleasure to be here.
VascoRF92 Youth Team Messages 104 Reaction score 208 Dec 26, 2022 #4 Mod said: Welcome on Vasco! Click to expand... It's good to be here, our clubs have something in common now, more than ever i will be a chelsea fan.
Mod said: Welcome on Vasco! Click to expand... It's good to be here, our clubs have something in common now, more than ever i will be a chelsea fan.
axman2526 Legend Messages 39,683 Reaction score 20,245 Dec 26, 2022 #5 Welcome. Given the "multi club model" we are meant to be chasing I wonder if Vasco could become one of the club's we look to join our family?
Welcome. Given the "multi club model" we are meant to be chasing I wonder if Vasco could become one of the club's we look to join our family?
Munkunku Local Idiot Messages 23,476 Reaction score 21,824 Dec 27, 2022 #6 Welcome. Have you got any young Thiago Silvas we could buy?