aRii New Signing Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Aug 28, 2009 #2 Hey, My name is aRii and I come from Leverkusen, Germany.. I am a blue since the CL final 2008 against ManU. I support only one Team - Chelsea
Hey, My name is aRii and I come from Leverkusen, Germany.. I am a blue since the CL final 2008 against ManU. I support only one Team - Chelsea
moi Welcome back, twin! XXX Messages 32,538 Reaction score 5,744 Aug 28, 2009 #3 Welcome aRii. I'm guessing you're quite young. Who's your favourite Chelsea player? Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2009
aRii New Signing Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Aug 28, 2009 #4 moi said: Welcome aRii. I'm guessing you're quite young. Who's your favourite Chelsea player? Click to expand... Essien
moi said: Welcome aRii. I'm guessing you're quite young. Who's your favourite Chelsea player? Click to expand... Essien
moi Welcome back, twin! XXX Messages 32,538 Reaction score 5,744 Aug 28, 2009 #5 That's a brilliant avatar you have. Do you play football yourself? What position do you play?
K kalpitv First Team Squad Messages 1,393 Reaction score 12 Aug 28, 2009 #6 Hello there! Hope to see you around here.
geezer Senile old git Messages 9,174 Reaction score 157 Aug 28, 2009 #7 Awright aRii. Welcome to the heartbeat of the blues. Glad to see you've brought your heart along too
Phillip First Team Regular Messages 5,784 Reaction score 972 Aug 29, 2009 #8 Hello aRii. I have a thing for the Bundesliga, and I just love Schalke04. They have such passionate fans (but so does Borussia Dortmond). I am a bit surprised that you don't support Bayer Leverkusen, but so be it. Happy to have you on board.
Hello aRii. I have a thing for the Bundesliga, and I just love Schalke04. They have such passionate fans (but so does Borussia Dortmond). I am a bit surprised that you don't support Bayer Leverkusen, but so be it. Happy to have you on board.