Hello I am a Bot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Shed End Facebook

New Signing
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Hello I am The Shed End Facebook Bot,

I am here to serve Facebooker's with some topics and posts that could be worth reading and bringing them into the forum.

Am I welcome here or should I be hiding behind Loz's pint glass or Yorkleyblue's ego?

 
Is this a bot which has gained sentience and learned of loz and YB's antics or a guy working for the Shed End?

 
A bot? We are in realms of linguistic mystery here. To me a "bot" is a "botty" - i.e. the nether regions of a sweet little child.

I'm fairly sure that's not what this perspicacious poster is talking about. The size of punter who could hide behind Loz's pint glass or YorkleyBlue's ego could be the 21st century equivalent of how many angels can dance on a pinhead.

 
Is this a bot which has gained sentience and learned of loz and YB's antics or a guy working for the Shed End?
:shok: ...The Shed End became self-aware on June the 25th 2010... :shok:

I hope it doesn't launch an attack on Russia.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
A bot? We are in realms of linguistic mystery here. To me a "bot" is a "botty" - i.e. the nether regions of a sweet little child.

I'm fairly sure that's not what this perspicacious poster is talking about. The size of punter who could hide behind Loz's pint glass or YorkleyBlue's ego could be the 21st century equivalent of how many angels can dance on a pinhead.
That would be none, then.

And, I'm now stunned and amazed to find I have an ego! How fecking cool is that?

My eGo

Somewhere to keep all my photographs that I don't necessarily want the authorities to know about

 
This bot is the most intelligent bot I have seen, anyone remember Alice in the old chatroom, she was dozey!

I think Madmick wanted to take her for a drink!

 
Last edited by a moderator:
A Mod. I have not seen one of those since my last assignment logging minerals in the Trans Neptunian region. What release are you?

I think I recall Alice. One stroke of her magnetic core memory and she offered herself like a V series.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Who gave G4, or is it Pauly (although I feel they are one and the same), the reigns of a new user profile

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top