Help on this one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slightly off subject, I also found that the referee of the 1878 FA Cup Final was a certain Segar B*stard
icon_lol.gif
Any relation to the C*ntface f**kAss B*stard who was the referee of the 1994 Cup Final ?

 
Slightly off subject, I also found that the referee of the 1878 FA Cup Final was a certain Segar B*stard
icon_lol.gif
Any relation to the C*ntface f**kAss B*stard who was the referee of the 1994 Cup Final ?
Pretty sure he's a direct descendant
icon_lol.gif


 
Slightly off subject, I also found that the referee of the 1878 FA Cup Final was a certain Segar B*stard
icon_lol.gif
Any relation to the C*ntface f**kAss B*stard who was the referee of the 1994 Cup Final ?
No that was David Ellery. Calling him a C*ntface f**kAss B*stard is being far too complimentary to the scummy little toerag. Is he dead yet? No, I didn't think so. In that case, may he die slowly, painfully and soon.

 
...may he die slowly, painfully and soon.
Not that I want to experience it myself, but how does one die slowly, but still die soon?
300.gif


 
...may he die slowly, painfully and soon.
Not that I want to experience it myself, but how does one die slowly, but still die soon?
300.gif
Hmmm ... I see I'm going to have to explain. Well if you were ummm I dunno, fatally injured tonight, and took all night to die, then you'd die slowly right? And you'd be dead by tomorrow so it would be pretty soon ok? And if you were David Ellery and quite rightly suffered a 1,000 or so simultaneous agonies for your multitude of sins, you would be dying slowly ... painfully ... and soon.
icon_twisted.gif
icon_lol.gif


1064.gif
94.gif
fighting0019.gif
dead.gif


 
...may he die slowly, painfully and soon.
Not that I want to experience it myself, but how does one die slowly, but still die soon?
300.gif
I think that you had to have started dying many years ago, like right when you were born!

Oh, that's what we all do, isn't it?

Never mind

getmycoat.gif
(AGAIN!)

kev

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top