Hey everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan

New Signing
Messages
48
Reaction score
1
Hey all had a look around but couldnt find a introducing section! , just signed up here been observing a bit and it seems like a good community :) So basically I've been a blue all my life so I thought it would be good to get involved here a bit, so yeah, hey everyone! :lol:

Sorry! Just noticed i didnt look hard enough. Thanks for the move haha :]

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Ethan,

A good community, for some reason that makes me think we grow organic vegetables and allow everyone to sleep with our wives. Not all that far from the truth in relation to Geezer!!

 
Welcome Ethan,A good community, for some reason that makes me think we grow organic vegetables and allow everyone to sleep with our wives. Not all that far from the truth in relation to Geezer!!
I didn't know Geezer grew organic vegetables!

 
Wives thing sounds alright! Nah thats not this type of forum I'm guessing :) Thanks for the welcome though. :lol:

 
Welcome Ethan,A good community, for some reason that makes me think we grow organic vegetables and allow everyone to sleep with our wives. Not all that far from the truth in relation to Geezer!!
I resemble that remark..............

 
Hello Ethan, welcome to the forum! Ready for the big game this week?

 
Alright Ethan,

hope you enjoy the show!

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top