Hi - new to the forum!

Tony Tone

New Signing
Messages
28
Reaction score
12
Hi all,

Long time member, but new to the forum and pleased to be a part of it. Am taking my 5 year old along with me for the first time this year! He's excited and I need to be more organised so I don't let him down...!

Here's to an exciting (if nothing else) season ahead.

 
Hi all,

Long time member, but new to the forum and pleased to be a part of it. Am taking my 5 year old along with me for the first time this year! He's excited and I need to be more organised so I don't let him down...!

Here's to an exciting (if nothing else) season ahead.
If you email the club it’s your sons first game they should offer you some freebies and you can get a message up on the big screen. Did it for my mates sons first game a few years ago. 

 
Back
Top