C Chelseasve New Signing Messages 1 Reaction score 3 Apr 14, 2019 #2 Hello from Germany. I've been chelsea fan for more than 15 years and the last week was my fist chance to see the club live at the stadium against west ham. One of the best experience in my life
Hello from Germany. I've been chelsea fan for more than 15 years and the last week was my fist chance to see the club live at the stadium against west ham. One of the best experience in my life
Munkunku Local Idiot Messages 23,486 Reaction score 21,829 Apr 14, 2019 #4 I never realised we had a big flag in the shed, always being in the lower tier it literally went over my head! Welcome!
I never realised we had a big flag in the shed, always being in the lower tier it literally went over my head! Welcome!