Hola from Buenos Aires!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Blue

New Signing
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Hola!!!

I am a supporter of Chelsea and glad to be registered on this forums. I hope to learn many good informations about the team. In Argentina, we do not hear so much of the Chelsea. But I have been a fan of the team since the era of Zola and Di Matteo.

I hope we can beat Manchester United on Sunday :o

 
Hola to you, the Blue! And welcome to the Shed End. I don't know if we have any other members from Buenos Aires.

 
Hola and welcome. Couple of good players that you like there, and as far as I know you're the only argentinian we've had on the boards

 
Hola amigo como esta? Welcome to the best CFC forum in the universe

 
Welcome, The Blue!

I don't suppose you know Aguero or Messi at all? Any chance you could have a word with them regarding signing for Chelsea sometime soon? ::clap2::

Who is your Argentianian team?

 
Welcome to the Shed End, man. The best damn forum in the world.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top