Its Coming...©

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mod

A Touchable
Staff member
Messages
19,158
Reaction score
8,767
[/media]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Saw they announced a tour and thought of you Modulicious, I may go to one O2 show.

 
When I saw Muse at glastonbury they were immense, I dont really listen to them or know too much about their music but were f**king great.

 
Muse goes Skrillex? :ohmy:
That was exactly what I thought when I watched it. I love Muse, such a fantastic band but that is a massive change of direction.

 
Anyone heard 'Survival' yet?

What a load of sh*t! Its a case of massively talented musicians becoming a sell out pop act. It honestly sounds like Matt Bellamy is starting to take the piss out of the industry, the vocal on it is horrific.

I was expecting this album to be a corker and hoping that is the dud song on it, just cause it will be the signature Olympic theme. Lets hope eh!

 
Anyone heard 'Survival' yet?

What a load of sh*t! Its a case of massively talented musicians becoming a sell out pop act. It honestly sounds like Matt Bellamy is starting to take the piss out of the industry, the vocal on it is horrific.

I was expecting this album to be a corker and hoping that is the dud song on it, just cause it will be the signature Olympic theme. Lets hope eh!
One of the worst songs I've ever heard, from the vocals to the instrumentation to the composition, it's just awful.

I'm hoping it's just a one off thing for the Olympics and not actually on the new album, but if it is, I'm not optimistic.

 
Saw them in the Ulster hall back in 03/04, awesome gig. :)

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top