Just saying Hello.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon9344

Youth Team
Messages
130
Reaction score
60
Hi everyone,

Im Jon and just this minute registered to the forum so i thought id introduce myself. Im a lifelong Blues fan and living up north!! Well Cumbria actually, so if anyone knows of any supporters clubs in my area or of anyone wanting to share travel etc to any games, be home or away then please contact me. Hope to get to know you all soon,

Cheers

Jon :rolleyes:

 
Welcome to The Shed End Jon!

Apologies for a lot of unsociable gits around the forum, 19 views and nobody even said hello!

 
Greetings mate,

I think the other members are worried about highlighting the fact we have a new member - if FIFA find out we face a 2 year ban from registering members!

 
Alright mate, welcome to the forum. Cumbria, nice area

 
Greetings mate,I think the other members are worried about highlighting the fact we have a new member - if FIFA find out we face a 2 year ban from registering members!
:)

Welcome, mateyy :)

 
Hello Jon from Cumbria. This is Moi from France. Welcome.

 
Cheers for the welcome everyone, its great to be with other like minded chelsea nuts. It gets lonely up here with all these mancs and scousers about the place.

 
Cheers for the welcome everyone, its great to be with other like minded chelsea nuts. It gets lonely up here with all these mancs and scousers about the place.
Yeah I went to Kendal with my Chelsea top on.....got a lot of abuse, but they were all softies anyway if you just growled at them!

 
welcome my fellow gods own country dweller. where in cumbria are you from? im in workington.

 
Welcome Jon - you're not from Penrith by any chance, are you? I used to know a few Chelsea fans from there back in the 80's, good bunch of lads!

 
Penrith has the BEST fish and chip shop in the whole wide world. I always stop there when I'm driving up the M6 to Scotland. It is in Angel Lane. I start salivating in anticipation as soon as I see the sign to Penrith.

 
Penrith has the BEST fish and chip shop in the whole wide world. I always stop there when I'm driving up the M6 to Scotland. It is in Angel Lane. I start salivating in anticipation as soon as I see the sign to Penrith.
Nonsense! The Fish and Chip van owned by my mum has the best? Don't believe me, well Prince CHarles has eaten there, and it's the only "Fast Food" place in europe to be awarded a Les Routtiers prize!!! So they've got the 2nd best :laugh2:

 
Nonsense! The Fish and Chip van owned by my mum has the best? Don't believe me, well Prince CHarles has eaten there, and it's the only "Fast Food" place in europe to be awarded a Les Routtiers prize!!! So they've got the 2nd best :laugh2:
Sorry. When I went to Tobermory I didn't see your Mum's van. Next time I go I'll be sure to ask for it. However, I'm not convinced that Prince Charles is a connoisseur of fish suppers!

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top