Kaka | Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.

yogic

In the Ressies
Messages
496
Reaction score
0
Ronaldo best player in the world? Ha ha ha. ha!

Tonights game just show'd that he is an ineffective player against a TOP QUALITY SIDE.

Milan were spot on with their tactics, spot on with Ronaldo.

Rooney and Ronaldo had a horrible game. Fat farks!

Kaka has been superb. Finally! a player who DESERVES to be European player of the year.

Forza Milan for the final!!!!

 
Too right. Too many Premier League defences are sh*t scared of Ronaldo, and as for Rooney, again and again he gets away with all sorts by bullying the referee. I've been saying for a long time that the pair of them are vastly overrated. Player of the year my arse.

 
Player of the year has come too early for Kaka, shame as if it where voted at the end of the season (surely makes sense) and he plays anything like he did tonight in the final he would be nailed on for it.

 
Player of the year my arse.
jim_royale_270.jpg


[For the record The Royle Family is about as funny as the plague]

 
You don't have to believe me, but I've never seen the Royle Family.

 
I'm not a huge fan of this comparison to be honest, it's very tabloid-y in my view...

and I wonder about those players who are calling for kaka to be european player of the year, world player of the year... with respect, do you watch italian football? you get gerrard called a highlights player, but a lot of foreign players are lauded or described as overrated on the basis of a couple of games in the CL or national side and mainly a series of couple minute highlights.

anyway they're both very different players... kaka is elegant, can pass, is genuinely creative, plays through the middle... ronaldo can dribble at a very high speed, can shoot... plays down the flanks.

it's certainly a big big acheivement, to score 10 goals in the champions league, especially coming from a player who isn't a striker (barak, time to accept the boy is a bit special and, removing the blue tints, better than joe?
icon_wink.gif
)

I will say this though, for me ronaldo isn't the best in the world, and though it's a credit to him that he's become consistent, his game hasn't changed- he still isn't a great crosser, a great passer nor a particularly intellegent footballer, he just plays in a side that exploits the qualities he does have- running with the ball, pace, dribbling and shooting. it's a personal preference, but I do prefer the type of player kaka is to the type ronaldo is.

p.s. great picture gem.

 
anyway they're both very different players... kaka is elegant, can pass, is genuinely creative, plays through the middle... ronaldo can dribble at a very high speed, can shoot... plays down the flanks.
That's funny, cause i had Kaka down as a box to box midfielder, who loved to put in a tackle, and Ronaldo as a sweeper, who loved to roam forward occasionally.

A Carvalho type player if you will.

I will say this though, for me ronaldo isn't the best in the world, and though it's a credit to him that he's become consistent, his game hasn't changed- he still isn't a great crosser, a great passer nor a particularly intellegent footballer, he just plays in a side that exploits the qualities he does have- running with the ball, pace, dribbling and shooting. it's a personal preference, but I do prefer the type of player kaka is to the type ronaldo is.
Fully agreed.

 
I can understand why people here have a negative disposition towards Ronaldo (being a c**t and all). But I don't think picking one game and using it as justification as to why he is an overrated footballer is a little silly.

 
I can understand why people here have a negative disposition towards Ronaldo (being a c*** and all). But I don't think picking one game and using it as justification as to why he is an overrated footballer is a little silly.
Well said.

He may have been crap last night, just as the rest of the Man Utd team were and just as we were the night before. But over the course of the season Ronaldo has shown he is a great player. Both Kaka and Ronaldo are players I would happily pay to watch every week.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top