l*eds fans ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

glory55

On the Bench
Messages
994
Reaction score
0
Le*ds Fans singing Chelsea boys are taking us down
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif


Dennis and Gus are taking em down!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZNCzWaapJw

 
Fan-bloody-tastic.

I think I might even forgive Gus for the whole spuds episode.

Take a bow Dennis Wise - Legend

 
I think I might even forgive Gus for the whole spuds episode.
I could never bring myself to give Gus a 'pardon'

Not after over egging his celebrations and his aggresive attitude towards our players at the l*ne.

But maybe he's just a guy who wears his heart on his sleeve all the time??

 
I'm a bit torn about Gus. He was such a brilliant player for us and gave us so much, but then there was that whole Spurs business...
icon_confused.gif


 
we must have a I Hate Spurs emoticon. Please loz, make some quick, all kinds of laughing at spurts ones

 
I still think we should modify this emoticon:

beatdeadhorse.gif


Just replace the dead horse with a prone Spurs cockerel! You can even leave the flies...
icon_lol.gif


 
we must have a I Hate Spurs emoticon. Please loz, make some quick, all kinds of laughing at spurts ones
Gem is our in house artist! Once she is back fom holiday I'm sure she will take great pleasure in designing this (although the new banner may take up her time!)

 
Yep, back Sunday, will get started on all the art requests I?ve been reading on here then
happy0034.gif


 
The whole Spurs business *shudders* is unforgivable, so no pardon for Gus.. Though my cold hate will warm up slightly, maybe.

However, Dennis Wise proves to be a legend time and time again!
icon_lol.gif


 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top