Lost Kit Today at Stamford Bridge

TheRandumbHero

New Signing
Messages
5
Reaction score
4
Hi all apologies if this isn’t in the right place, trying to reach out wherever I can.

My son and I went to the Bridge today to collect the new Chelsea kit, which we love, my boy put on his shirt and as we were outside another nice fan asked if we would take his picture in front of the bridge and the offered to take ours. Nothing dodgey about this.

Sadly in the photo taking exchange we’ve swapped bags and we’ve got this gentleman’s F1 polo top and he’s got my sons 23/24 shorts and socks. My 7 year old is devastated so I’m hoping the guy sees this and reaches out so we can swap back.

He had a new home shirt on with T.Silva in Gold on the back.

I hope you see this 🙂

Thanks everyone

 
Hi all apologies if this isn’t in the right place, trying to reach out wherever I can.
You've contacted the megastore I'm guessing? Its probably the closest way to getting it exchanged because if he was doing the same, that would be the first place he'd go.

 
You've contacted the megastore I'm guessing? Its probably the closest way to getting it exchanged because if he was doing the same, that would be the first place he'd go.
I have tried but the number keeps cutting me off. That’s the 0371 number

 
Back
Top