Match report: USA v Ecuador in Tampa, FL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joel

Youth Team
Messages
173
Reaction score
0
I was down visiting a friend and we got tickets for this friendly. I lied in the subject line however...I have no match report. Please read my tale here: http://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showpost.php?p=11061355&postcount=268http://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showpost ... tcount=268

Completely, utterly shambolic. I'd be interested to hear from anyone who has been to a few England/Scotland/other friendlies or competitive internationals and have you chime in about how smoothly it tends to work. And more importantly, what the FA would do if such a thing were to happen over there.

 
There have been instances here where kick offs have been delayed due to congestion outside the stadium or in the event of a large number of fans being held up en route due to say an accident or a problem on the railways however there have also been incidents where kick offs have not been delayed when it would have made sense to.

 
Sorry to here you missed most of the match Joel it was one of the better friendlies.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkALl2ewiIo
Gol! Gol! Gol! Gol! Gol! Gol! Gol! Gol! Gol! Gol! Gol! Gol!

It gives me a headache
icon_mad.gif


 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top