MOTM vs Aston Villa (H) (PL)

MOTM vs Aston Vila (H) (PL)

  • Fofana

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Colwill

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lavia

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neto

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sancho

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jackson

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Badiashile (sub)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nkunku (sub)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Madueke (sub)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Félix (sub)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gusto (sub)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    38
  • Poll closed .

PloKoon13

I don't like that kind of talk
Messages
26,103
Reaction score
13,750
1st December and we're joint second in the league. Who would have guessed it?

Add to that a thumping home win against a Champions' League team and a clean sheet. All we need now is for the Scousers to get a pasting and we'll have a perfect Sunday afternoon.

Take your pick.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Caicedo & Cucurella were both perfect, but i chose the latter because i still can't believe how much he's improved the last 6 months.

 
One of the overpriced Brighton boys. I'll go with Mo.

 
Went for Cucurella with Caciedo behind my a midgies ball hair.  For years it's been painful watching how slowly we try and build an attack but we now look like a team that can hunt a ball down and  break at pace. Cucurella epitomises that from start to finish.  

 
Cucurella and Caicedo were both outstanding. Neither really put a foot wrong and hard to choose between them but will give it to Cucurella for his big part in the all important first goal.

 
Cucurella today, I thought he was excellent.

Caicedo, Neto, Enzo and Colwill were very good too.

 
I remain a bit unconvinced by Fofana but I thought Caicedo, Colwill, Cucurella,  Lavia, Fernandez,  Sancho All had really good games for me.

I thought Sanchez was solid, actually, and I think Neto and Palmer had solid games. Palmer is still the difference maker though.

Jackson showed early promise but could have/should have a hattrick today.

Even all of the subs improved us at the times they came on. I remain convinced that persevering with Nkunku minutes in games that matter will result in him catching fire soon.

I am going wih Caicedo just, and only just, over Cucurella on the basis that he played as an inverting RB and owned it and then when moved fully back into midfield he continued to boss the game.

Got to be a mention in despatches about Lavia though. The guy is absolute class and for me is the platform for all that is good about us.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
200.gif


 
Agree with everyone on here.

All our lot did brilliant today with caicedo and Cucurella for motm. Can't separate them, both immense today.

Will go caicedo to even the scores out above. Both deserve it tbh.

 
Back
Top