MOTM vs Brentford (H) (PL)

MOTM vs Brentford (H) (PL)


  • Total voters
    40
  • Poll closed .

PloKoon13

I don't like that kind of talk
Messages
26,073
Reaction score
13,727
Two points off top? You can't be serious.

Take your pick.

 
Cucurella.

It was either him or Caicedo. Yet again monstrous performance from them.

 
Thought Cucurella was excellent.  Also thought Sanchez was great as well. Fernandez another strong performance but I went with Caicedo. Best all round Central midfielder in the English game atm.

 
Sanchez, Cucurella or Caiceido.

Actually found it a poor attacking performance hence the standout players coming from the back.

Went with Cucu because he’s a sh*thouse and that celebration had me laughing 

 
Remarkably, I have found myself voting for Sanchez 😃

I never thought that would happen.

 
As much as I would have liked to vote for the matchwinner Nicolas Jackson, I went for Caicedo who was outstanding (again).

HM to Sánchez

 
Caicedo, outstanding all game, that steal for the Jackson goal was like prime Makalele.

 
3 or 4 special standouts...but I went with sanchez 😱😳 ikr!

The guy fully deserved it and kept us in the game.

 
Cucurella for me (despite the late red), just ahead of Caicedo, but fair play to Sanchez too.

 
Caicedo, slowly getting there to be amongst the best there is, he's gone about it slowly,  from a 'nothing special' 'ridiculously overpriced' player, to become a future legend at Chelsea. Absolute class.

 
Back
Top